Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Amazing Tourist Places in Rajasthan - Rajasthan Tourist Spots Informatins


Rajasthan is one of famous tourist spots to visit and it’s popular as the land of the forts, palaces and temples. Rajasthan is prosperous in architecture and is a pleasure for all kinds of tourists with its sandy dunes, mighty forts, lush blossoming gardens, shimmering lakes and outstanding monuments.
Jaipur Palace

Pushkar

Chittorgarh Fort


Dussehra Mela in Kota


1 comment:

  1. Amazing and informative sharing about Rajasthan! I really like it. It will be very helpful for me on my next tour. I’m never going in Rajasthan in my life. After reading your post and see these famous spot so I must go there after complete my boston washington bus tours. After this tour I must visit in tourist spot as soon as.

    ReplyDelete

free counters